Google Search

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Foundation Find

I like most women am always searching for the perfect foundation with the perfect price so I went on a search. The last couple of months I've tried different brands of makeup and finally have hit the jackpot! Coastal Scents has a new HD Liquid foundation and after trying it today I've realized that I have fallen in love all over again. I purchased several sample size shades for only .49cents so that I could see the shades and the texture then use them. I figured that if I didn't like it that I would only be out about $3.00.


I love it! The consistancy is not too runny and is a creamy liquid. It has sheer to medium coverage (depending on what brush you use) but can also be a full coverage foundation if you apply more to areas that need it. I love the fact that there are 14 shades and they all compliment each other. Personally I use 2 foundations for my face so for the low price of $16.95/bottle I can afford to purchase more that one shade. Visit http://www.coastalscents.com/ today and purchase your bottle of 'Liquid HD Foundation'. You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment