Google Search

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rejuvenate Your Lazy Lips


I have the worst luck with my lips. They are always so dry and are always peeling. I was watching a television program where the dr. said that if your lips are dry then that meant you needed to drink more water. Well who has time to drink water all day with a career like mine when I'm always on the go. God knows I don't want to have to go to the potty 80 times a day, not to mention what would happen if I get stuck in traffic!!! SOOOOO I tested 2 products, one being Carmex and the other being Nivea Rejuvenation Q10+. I have to say hands down that Nivea won my lips over. I don't have to apply it 10 times a day. It is a thicker consitency than Carmex and it even has a small hint of color. I absolutely love the fact that it moisturizes my lips and doesn't just sit on top of them making it look like I've been eating chicken all day. BONUS - it has SPF 4 in it so it can not only help block the sun but can still be used in photographs without reflecting too much light. Special thanks to the Nivea team for really pulling together on this product. It not only fits in your purse but for about $3.50 it will fit in your budget. So here I am blowing kisses at you! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment