Google Search

Monday, March 22, 2010

To SOOTH or not to SOOTH...that is the question!

Being a makeup artist I feel like I have to keep up with the latest tricks of the trade to keep makeup looking and feeling as natural or as flawless as possible on camera and off. I find that using Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief POWDER-GEL under your foundation (after a light moisturizer) will prevent oily skin from shinning through your makeup. It is non-greasy and fragrant free so it dries like a powder once applied the skin. The gel contains vitamin e and aloe so it's perfectly safe for your face when used in moderation. A little goes a long way so you don't need to apply much.


Just think about it:

If it's main purpose is to prevent unwanted moisture (chafing) in areas such as bikini lines, intimate areas, plus size women, and new moms why wouldn't it work?

TAKE THE CHALLENGE:

If you have oily skin, simply apply a small amount on your most oily area and then apply your foundation and the rest of your makeup. After about 1-2 hours I want you to look at the area and see the difference for yourself. For about $7.00/bottle it's worth the try. Whether it works out for you or not I want you to let me know. Look forward to hearing from you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ma'am this stuff works! Ever since you used it on me I told my friend about it and she has been using it since! Great beauty trick for cheap!

    ReplyDelete