Google Search

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Superman Protection


SUPER Protection with a REGULAR Feel

I've been on a search for the perfect pad and tampon.  Don't laugh, I really have been searching for the past 2 years.  I've used all brands and all styles but had never found one that I could really excited about.  As funny as it is, I've used another Kotex product and liked it but I wasn't "in love".  WELL WELL WELL, about 2 months ago I stumbled upon this new brand by Kotex.  I was immediately intrigued by the box and packaging that I just had to try them and figuring that I had nothing to lose, I went for both the pad and the tampons. The price difference is about one to two dollars higher but I think it's worth it.  Much to my surprise I fell in love!  I've already recommended these products to others and now I'm taking it to the streets to let everyone know.  Let me know how they work out for you!

The Pads
~ Cute colored packaging
~ Soft
~ Thin yet fluffy
~ Staying power 
(on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being good these bad boys are an 11)
~ Leakage protection 
(on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being good, I'd give them a 9)
~ Fragrance free 
~ Absorbs wetness and odor 
(on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being good, I'd give them a 9)

The Tampons
~ Cute colored packaging
~ VERY compact
~ Soft
~ Easy to insert
~ Easy to remove
~ Staying power 
(on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being good these bad boys are an 9)
~ Leakage protection 
(on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being good, I'd give them a 9)
~ Absorbs wetness 
(on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being good, I'd give them a 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment