Google Search

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Styling Tips for the everyday woman



I shampooed and conditioned Heidi's hair with Paul Mitchell products.  Before I blow-dried her hair I applied Paul Mitchell "heat seal" and combed it through to the ends.  After that I used Paul Mitchell's "super skinny" serum to her hair for frizz control and shine.






I began by curling Heidi's hair with my flat iron.  I took 1/2" partings and curled her hair under.












Once I curled her whole head I combed through it and began to pull curls apart with my comb and my fingers.





Once the curls were in place I went back with the same flat iron and flipped a few pieces of hair in the opposite direction to create a funky look.






I made sure the flipped pieces were smooth.









Once I was finished, I sprayed her hair with a little spray shine and a small amount of holding spray.












Model: Heidi G.
Hair & Makeup: www.divinecre8ions.com
Photos by: www.darylbrownphotography.viewbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment