Google Search

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bridal Beauty starts with Healthy Skin

Every bride wants and needs to feel gorgeous on their wedding day. There is not one bride that I do a makeup consultation for that says "I don't want to look great on my wedding day". What I do realize is that many of my brides don't have a good skincare regimen that they use on a daily basis to create a foundation for wedding day beauty. Flawless makeup starts with flawless skin.

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of going to "Origins" to take a look at their skincare products. I had seen the products before in the mall passing by and had heard about them through a friend. It wasn't until I went into the store one day where I got a closer look at this highly recommended line.

As I walked in, I was greeted by a young lady that worked there. I told her why I was there and she began to ask me about my skincare concerns/problems. She then began to pull product from the shelves to show me different options. At first I thought that it was just another product line that I was going to use for a week or so and toss to the side like the rest because I needed that "wow" factor....boy was I wrong. She sat me down in their reclining chair and began to give me a facial. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous but she was gentle and very knowledgeable about the products. By the time she finished I had spent $65.00 in the store in less that 45 minutes! I still love the products and my skin feels and looks fabulous! So a special shout out goes to "Jay" and her team of "Origin" experts at the Annapolis Town Center location.


Products purchased
Checks & Balances (Combination/Dry skin)

-Helps detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities.





Modern Friction (All skin types)

-Gently removes sluggish cells, uneven patches and surfaces skin damage. Mops up free radicals. Refines, polishes andsmooths without the irritation.


A Perfect World (All skin types)

Protect your skin against the damaging effects of oxidative stress with the now-famous White Tea wonder. Creates a protective bubble around skin. Helps build skin's resistance to environmental damage and visible signs of aging.




Have a Nice Day (Combination/Dry skin)
-Nourishes, protects and fortifies skin. Defrays sun's rays.
"Origins" offers complimentary facials everyday. They last about 15-20 minutes and are a great way to try their products with any obligation. They currently have a special going on for women with sensitive skin called a"Redness Relieving" facial. This step by step facial is geared to women withsensitive skin and that need "soothing" products to use. This special includes a free facial cleanser as a free gift however, you will need to book an appointment for this service. I encourage you to visit your nearest "Origins" today and tell me how your experience was.


Annapolis Town Center
1915 Towne Centre Blvd
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
(410) 266-7276

2 comments: