Google Search

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ELF Beauty Book

As I was shopping in Target one day I decided to go by the beauty department to see what  products might catch my eye.  I came across this little book and picked it up.  It's actually very cute.  I like the idea of makeup being in a book not to mention the cost was only $5.00.  I'm a fan of ELF products anyway so I had nothing to lose.

I REALLY like this book.  The fact that you get 12 eye shadow colors, an eyeliner, and a a mirror in this cute little compact book is tooooo coool!!  I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about the shadows appearing cheap or not having very much pigment due to the price but that wasn't the case at all!  Each color is highly pigmented and is true to color.  The black has a hint of glitter in it that you can actually see on your eye after application.  I checked online at ELF and found out that they have 8 different books including those for lips and face.  I would definitely recommend this product to those who are watching their pennies this winter and preparing for the holidays.  Even if you're not pinching pennies, this would be a great buy to have in your collection for travel purposes and convenience of not having to bother with carrying several different eye shadows with you on the go.

















This is the look I created using this palette

3 comments:

  1. I slipped up and bought one a while back! I love it! It's compact and its well worth it!

    Eye-Love your EYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! I just gave this palette to a friend and now I want it back lol. I'll just order another or try to pick one up from target

    ReplyDelete