Google Search

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All In One Blush & Bronzer


I've used "Format" blush by MAC Cosmetics for about 5 years now and I have to say that I've liked it since the day I started using it. This blush gives you the option to add warmthSearch Amazon.com for Format blush to your look without purchasing a bronzer. This blush has a slight shimmer finish and is great to use as an added "umph" to your holiday look. Remember that it doesn't have a matte finish like most blushes but that's what makes it different.

*Please be careful because a little will go along way.*



Photo by: www.darylbrownphotography.viewbook.com

1 comment:

  1. sweet as cocoa and mac's LE get away bronze blushes have that same quality.. bronzer blush! get away bronze is my current love from shopping my stash!

    ReplyDelete