Google Search

Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm ready for my close up



I'm not a big fan of being in front of the camera. I'm more of the "behind the scenes" type gals. Today was one of my days to be in front so as I applied my makeup I had to make sure it was on point...being that I'm a makeup artist and all. I also had to make sure my hair was laid and every strand was in tact...being that I'm a hairstylist and all. Anywho, it took me about 24 hours to prepare for the shoot and about 20 of those hours were mostly thoughts of hair and makeup lol.
The shoot was fun. Daryl and I always manage to talk for an hour and then shoot and then talk and shoot at the same time. Then our creative minds come together and we start finishing each others thoughts (weird) and then we start playing around for another hour. In the end we get a lot accomplished but it's truly an all day process. As I sit here and blog, I am reminded (by my stomach) that I haven't eaten since yesterday so that means I've been running off of pure adrenaline. So with that said...I'm about to go eat!

Makeup by: www.divinecre8ions.com
Professional images are soon to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment