Google Search

Monday, December 27, 2010

Inglot 546 AMC Lip Gloss

I heard about "Inglot" last year.  It was in one ear and out the other until I went to The Makeup Show in May of this year and saw their booth.  Ever since that day (May 16, 2010) I have been in love with their products. After the show I went back to New York to their store and lost my mind!  I noticed this lip gloss and had to have it.  This lip gloss is one of my favorite makeup things.  It's iridescent and clear but when you put it on it takes on other colors.  I usually put it over a lipstick to add shine and enhance the lip color a little.  I've also used it alone and noticed in the mirror that it was clear but when I looked at my lips through the car window with the sunshine it was pink iridescent.  I thought it was soooo cool.  This lip gloss also comes in a hot pink color that's awesome as well.  I can't remember the price but it wasn't over $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment