Google Search

Saturday, December 25, 2010

This Christmas

This Christmas
Today was a good day. As I look back on all on the 5 Christmas' I've spent with my husband I have to admit that each one gets better and better. He still gets excited around the holiday season and acts like a kid in a candy store when he sees gifts under the tree. I admire that about him because no matter how old he is he allows his inner child to come out and have fun. He loves to see the look on my face when I open gifts he's purchased and I am the same way. We act like big kids and I'm ok with that. I appreciate my husband and his family for supporting and helping me this year and trying to ease the pain of me not being with my family for the holidays. I'm looking forward to next year and more Christmas' to come. 

I hope you're christmas was a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment