Google Search

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!


As I take a quick look back at 2010 I see disappointment, discouragement, and depression.  Then I see Jesus Christ and look at 2010 again and I see encouragement, gratefulness, and Blessings in spite of the trials and tribulations I went through.  Last year taught me lessons I may not have learned on my own and I'm grateful for that.  I'll tell you that if it had not been for the Lord on my side I don't know where I would be.  I am a child of the King and he takes care of his children.  I know he won't put more on me that I can bare but when you're in the midst of a storm you don't see that.  I had a couple of storms but have come out alive and well with a new understanding.  Thank you Jesus for bringing me out and moving me on.  Thank you Jesus for allowing me to see the 1st day of a new year and new opportunities.  
I would like to thank all of my supporters, clients, and family for the love you've shown Divine Cre8ions Hair & Makeup Studio in 2010.  I got to meet people that I would have never met thanks to social media and I got new clients that I never thought I would have thanks to social media.  I thank God for the visions and ideas that he gives me and allowing me to be able to do what I so love to do.  May you have a Blessed and prosperous new year.  Step out on faith and let God use you.  See you at the top!


"I'm getting closer to Heaven in 2011"
Nyoka "Nyke" Green


No comments:

Post a Comment