Google Search

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Congratulations Tanyka!


I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely bride last year. She was a bridesmaid in her friends wedding that I was working on. This anxious bride was ready to get started with her bridal trial almost a year before her wedding {smile}. I have to admit that she was one of my sweetest brides. It was great working with her and her bridal party this Saturday and to also be reunited with her Matron of Honor whose makeup I did last year as well as another bridesmaid.
For Tanyka’s special day I did her hair as well as her makeup (airbrush). Her wedding colors were a pretty summer green with a hint of pink {representing the AKA colors} so I did her makeup with a hint of the pink and her bridal parties makeup in neutral & green tones. Her hair was a low classic pincurled bun with a feathered bang.
Congratulations Tanyka!!

2 comments: