Google Search

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Avon Extra Lasting Foundation Review

On my continuous search for my "perfect" foundation I found Avon's newest foundation Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation.  I wanted to see if it would live up to it's name and knew that if anyone could give it a run for my money it would be yours truly!


Here are my thoughts:
Foundation Color: Caramel
Price: $12.50

I would have to say that I was very surprised with this foundation because I had already tried Avon's Ideal Flawless Foundation and didn't really like it.  There was some hesitation on my part but in the end I am glad that I tried it.  This foundation is great!  The coverage {medium to full} is good enough for me yet it keeps me from looking "fake".  It blends very well and allows me to build up or down when necessary.  The only downfall with this foundation is that with the SPF12 contained in the foundation, it makes it hard to match up your color selection.  I had to order 3 different colors in order to find a match.  The caramel color that I chose had an olive undertone which was not good so I kept having to adjust it with a powder.  Other than that, this is a really good foundation and the price is right!

Here is a visual of how I looked throughout the day
Dabbed face with tissue





2 comments:

  1. Great info about this Avon foundation. I never consider them when I think of Foundation. On a side note, I love your hat. :-)

    ReplyDelete