Google Search

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Loreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner Review


Loreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner 







 Price: $8.99


Color: Black





This thick mini eyeliner packs a big black punch!  I ran across it in the store one day and decided to give it a shot since I don't have a favorite black eyeliner.  On a scale of 1 to 10 {1 being terrible}, I would give it a 7 and here's why:





Pros


- True to color


- Small enough to travel in my kit yet thick enough to allow multiple uses


- Can also double as a base {will crease}


- Smooth application


- Great for smudged looks and avant guard looks





Con's


- Not long lasting 


- Is not smudge proof


- Not waterproof





Overall I'm not disappointed in this purchase and will definitely continue to use it.  I figured out how to keep it from smudging as fast by setting it with black eye shadow.  You can purchase the eyeliner at your local Ulta store.

No comments:

Post a Comment