Google Search

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Milani Shadow Eyez










Skin Type: combination/oily
Coverage: buildable sheer/medium
Color used: (6 shades available)
Purchase location: Walgreens
Price: $6.99/each
I love these pencils. As a matter of fact I will go back and get other colors. The pencil glides on smooth, has 12 hours of wear time and is true to color. They remind me of the NYX jumbo pencils that I liked but the difference is that these Milani Shadow Eyez come in bolder colors and don't crease like the jumbo pencils. NYX jumbo pencils do come in a wider variety of colors and are cheaper in price ($3-$4) but I'd still rather use the Milani pencils instead. What I noticed is that they hold up better with oily lids or in water situations (such as crying) which is also a plus. I've used these pencils in 2 different ways:
as an eyeliner in the waterline
as an eyeshadow base with shadow on top

No comments:

Post a Comment