Budget Conscious Brush Buys
Makeup is way of creating art. Artist need the right tools and/or brushes to create so I've compiled a list of my makeup brushes that can help you create your artistic look but won't break the bank.
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: Used to apply liquid and cream foundations. This brush offers an airbrush-like finish to the skin using a buffing technique.
- MAC Cosmetics 208 Angled Brow Brush: Used to apply brow powders or creams. This brush gives you a precise application when you're trying to enhance your brows.
- Crown Brush Pro Blending Brush: Used to blend liquids, creams, and powders. This brush is a more stiff brush which allows for really blending down heavy creams and harsh lines where eye shadow was placed. It is also a great tool to create a heavier blended eye shadow application.
- Crown Brush Tapered Concealer Brush: Used to apply liquid and cream concealers. This brush is flat so it will pick up the product and place it where you need to. It's round shape allows you to move around the face with ease to get in to every nook and cranny.
- Crown Brush Blending Crease Brush: Used to softly apply eye shadow or blend away harsh lines. It can also blend away liquid or cream products as well. This is by far one of the most important brushes you'll ever need. It has endless possibilities.
- Crown Brush Powder Brush: Used to apply powder foundation, setting powder or blush. This fluffy round brush allows you to softly apply powder products to the face and or body area.
I hope this helps you when you head to the store or go online to purchase your next brush.
Nyoka "Nyke" Gregory