Google Search

Thursday, January 2, 2014

My 2013 Favorite "beauty" Things

It's that time of year again. 2014 has quickly rolled in and now it's time to do a recap on my favorite beauty things from last year.  I hope you enjoy these products as much as I have (am)!







{In no particular order}
1. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer - for daily moisturizing before applying makeup.
2. The Roots Virgin Lacquer Gel Pomade - to lay my curly edges down without hardness or flakiness.
3. Milani Baked Blush " Terra Sole" {no longer available} - adds a hint of brown red color to my cheeks that blends perfectly.
4. CoverGirl Queen Collection 3 in 1 Foundation "Golden Honey" - medium to full coverage liquid foundation that doesn't feel heavy.
5. Real Techniques Buffing Brush - the best foundation brush ever!!!
6. Crown Brush Powder Brush - my "go to" all over powder brush.
7. Paul Mitchell Quick Slip - helps to condition my hair and help it to dry faster.
8. Xtreme Lashes Long Lasting Brow Pen - add definition to my brows.
9. Mary Kay at Play Baked Eye Shadow Trio's - I like the convenience of having 3 complimentary shadows in one set and they are pigmented.
10. Makeup Forever Holodiam Powder #302 {pro artist item} - the best glitter/pigment combination EVER!!!
11. LAgirl Pro Concealer "Almond" and "Classic Ivory" - medium to full coverage concealer that compares to MAC select cover up concealer for less money. I use it 6 days a week!!
12. Xtreme Lashes Glideliner Eye Pencil "Xtreme Black" - the softest eyeliner I've ever used and it is truly the blackest-black color.
13. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner "Cinnabar" - my "go to" eyebrow pencil since I can never seem to find a good brow pencil.
14. Urban Decay Naked Skin "9.0" - ultra smooth lightweight foundation with sheer to medium coverage.
15. NYX Studio Liquid Liner "Extreme Blue" - I love the opaque color payoff this offers for my winged liner looks.
16. Elizabeth Mott "It's So Big" Volumizing Mascara - the brush is small enough for my eyes and the mascara formula is a bit thicker but not hard.
17. Crown Brush Pro Blending Crease Brush - I'm always blending something :D
18. Essie Nail Polish "Butler Please" - who doesn't LOVE Essie? I love their eclectic color selection to match my eclectic personality.
19. Armour Beauty Lipgloss - haven't found a color I don't like and nothing compares. It's my all time favorite lipgloss collection!!!
20. Bath & Body Works Shower Gel "White Citrus" - with my fragrant allergies it's hard to find unscented products to shower with. This shower gel is easy on my allergies and allows me smell good at the same time.
21. Xtreme Lash Extensions - Once I took the class I was hooked. I love the way they open up the eye. Lash extensions give woman the option to have fuller volumous lashes without compromising their current lashes. I offer this service in the Baltimore and Houston areas. Click here for appointment reservation

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Nyoka "Nyke" Gregory
www.nyokagregory.com



No comments:

Post a Comment